With the help of the Hintaseuranta extension, you can display your online store's products on the Hintaseuranta website.
Hintaseuranta is a price comparison service that enables shoppers to browse products from multiple stores at a time, as well as to compare product prices and properties.
If you're interested in using the service, see Hintaseuranta's information for merchants.
Extensions are not available in MyCashflow Free plan.
Using the service is subject to fees. Request an offer from Hintaseuranta's sales department .
MyCashflow's Hintaseuranta extension generates a feed file for each store version which contains all the product details that are required by Hintaseuranta. Feed files cannot be edited, and they always contain the same kind of details for each product.
Hintaseuranta is then provided with the address of the desired feed file in the online store and reads the file at regular intervals. This means that all the changes you make to your products will automatically be updated in Hintaseuranta.
To be able to display your online store's products in the Hintaseuranta service, first you need to complete a service agreement with Hintaseuranta. For more information about the agreement, see Hintaseuranta's merchant information.
Installation and activation
Read also the general extension installation and deployment instructions.
- Select the saved product search that fetches all the products you'd like to display in the Hintaseuranta service.
See also the instructions on how to create saved product searches.
- Select the New feed version. If you're already using the old feed version, but you'd like to change to the new one, notify Hintaseuranta about it in advance.
The old feed version has been deprecated, and using it isn't recommended.
- Indicate in terms of days the availability periods for in-stock products that should appear in Hintaseuranta's search.
- Make sure that you provide Hintaseuranta with the feed address of your products.
A separate feed is created for each store version, and all feeds are listed in the settings for the Hintaseuranta extension.
- After entering all the necessary details, click .
Details required by Hintaseuranta
MyCashflow's feed files for Hintaseuranta contain the following details:
- Product name
- Product's URL in your online store
- Supplier's product code
- Supplier name
- View invoice
- Shipping costs (based on the most affordable shipping method for the delivery type)
- Delivery time (only if the product is out of stock, but its sale continues)
- EAN code
- Product category (first in order)
- Main product image's URL
- Product description
You can view the details contained in the feed file in the extension settings' Feeds section.