In the next 6 articles, you'll learn about the tasks involved in opening a B2B online store.
There are certain areas in which business and consumer ecommerce differ substantially. For instance, business customers can deduct VAT from the order, you may want to offer other products to business customers (which are unavailable to consumers), and the prices might also be different.
In this section, you'll learn about the basic measures you should take before engaging in e-commerce with businesses.
You don't need a separate MyCashflow account for your B2B online store, as most often it is possible to use the same online store for B2B and B2C ecommerce.
Once you've gone through all the articles, your online store is going to have:
- A separate, closed version for resellers
- A separate customer group for resellers
- Payment and shipping methods available only to resellers
- Products displayed only to resellers
- Separate pricing for resellers
- A separate store theme in which prices are displayed excluding tax