The MyCashflow reporting tools enable you to collect diverse data about your online store's products, orders and sales.
To access the reporting tools, go to the admin panel'stab.
- From the list on the Reports page, select the desired report.
The contents of the report can be customized freely. Learn more about customizing reports.
The reports for extensions that use external services can be found on the services' websites.
After selecting the report, you'll see its customization options.
- Once you've selected the desired customizations, click Create report.The report's contents become visible on the screen.
- Select the format in which you'd like to download the data.The report can be downloaded as a file or copied manually:
- The Select report to be copied to clipboard button selects the report's complete content, making it easy to copy and paste it e.g. into spreadsheet or word processing software.
- The Download XLS button downloads the report in Excel format.
- The Download PDF button downloads the report in PDF format.
Here you can learn about the contents of different reports and their customization options.
Delivery costs: the shipping costs of all orders placed in your online store, data regarding the orders as well as the VAT amount included in shipping costs.
Payments: payment transactions registered in your online store – income and expenses.