Creating separate payment transactions is possible in certain situations in which the customer has been undercharged or overcharged according to MyCashflow.
Examples of such situations include:
- The order has been canceled, it has been noted that the order products should be returned to stock, and the order total is negative as a result.
- Products have been added after the order has been delivered. The order total is negative.
- If the customer returns some of the order products, the order total is going to be too great.
When this happens, you will see a notification in the order view stating the reason for the order total being incorrect.
In such a case, create a new payment transaction by clicking the FAQ section.link. You can find more solutions in our
Not all payment services allow payment transactions to be created afterwards. Currently, you can create new payment transactions only with the following payment services:
- Anticipated payment
To create a payment transaction:
- In the notification on the order page, click .
The window for creating payment transactions opens.
- Most often the payment transaction total is calculated automatically based on any undercharging or overcharging for the order, but you can also edit it when needed.
- If you've already created a payment transaction for the order, but the order total and payable amounts still don't match, you can edit the previous transaction to accommodate the current situation.
If you don't want to edit the previous payment transaction, select the option.
- Select the payment method to use with the payment transaction. You may want to create a separate payment method for additional payment transactions.
- Finally, click Create payment transaction.
You can now see the payment transaction on the order page and on the list on thepage.