In your online store, you'll need supplier information for performing stock management tasks. Supplier information is not displayed to customers at all.
- In the admin panel, on the page, click Add supplier.
The supplier form opens.
- Provide all the supplier information that you'll need to perform inventory management tasks in your online store. To add a supplier, click .
Attaching products to suppliers
Detaching products from suppliers and changing the supplier
You can easily detach products from suppliers if a supplier stops offering a product, for instance.
- Select the product for editing from the list on the menu. The menu becomes visible when you hold the pointer over the product row. page by clicking the Edit product link in the
The product form opens.
- In the product form's section Purchasing price, product numbers & suppliers information, in the Suppliers menu, select Supplier.
The product will be detached from all suppliers.
In this menu you can also select the desired supplier.
- The change will come into force after you've saved the form.