To backup your online store data, use the CSV tools provided by MyCashflow.
The MyCashflow CSV tools enable you to save all your store data to your computer as CSV files that, when necessary, can be easily restored to your online store.
Creating a backup copy
To create a backup copy, use the CSV export.
- Start by selecting the store version whose data you'd like to backup. Select the store version from the menu in the upper left corner.
- In the admin panel, go to to access the CSV export tool.
- Select the type of data you'd like to backup and click .
- In the window that opens, click the link.
- Save the file on your computer. If you don't make any changes to the file, you'll be able to restore it in your online store without any modifications.
The file contains all the selected data in separate columns. The top row contains the identifiers of the selected data in the MyCashflow system.
Do not make any changes to the first row of the backup file. Otherwise errors will occur while trying to restore the file in the online store.
The first row of the CSV file contains the identifiers that make it possible to import the data saved in each column to the right field in the online store when restoring the backup copy.
Backing up the online store files
The online store files cannot be backed up by using CSV tools; they need to be downloaded from the file directory separately.
When copying product images, do not make any changes to file names in the backup copy, so that the images can be later associated with the correct products when restoring the backup copy.
Restoring the backup copy
To restore the backup copy, use the CSV import.
- In the admin panel, go to to access the CSV import tool.
- Select the type of the data that you'd like to restore.
- Select the backup file that contains the selected type of data.
- When restoring images and other files, move them to the online store's directory by using the file browser.