In this chapter of the quick guide, you will learn how to process orders in MyCashflow.
When a new order arrives in your online store you must process it.
Careful order processing is important because the store's sales and bookkeeping reports are compiled based on the order status. Also, when the number of orders goes up and you fail to keep their statuses up to date, you will find it difficult to keep track of all shipments, payments, and stock balances.
- Verifying payments made by the customer
- Marking the order's shipments as delivered
- Printing order documents
In chapter 7. Testing your online store, you placed your store's first order, which you can now process:
- Log in to your online store's admin dashboard at https://STORE-NAME.mycashflow.fi/flow, if you are not logged in yet.
To log in, use the same email address and password that you used when creating your online store.
- In the admin panel, go to the page through the tabs on the top of the page.
On this page, you can see all of your store's unprocessed orders. Use the tools on the right side of the page to filter the orders according to different criteria.
- Press the headline of the order you placed earlier to view its order page.
- Mark the only payment associated with this order as paid in the Payment transactions column.
In the payment tool menu, select.
In case of real orders, you should mark payments as paid only after the money has reached your online store's bank account.
If you use an external online payment service (e.g. Klarna or Paytrail), there is no need for you to check your store's bank account, as the status of the payment is visible directly on the order page.
- Mark the order's only shipment as shipped by clicking in the shipment's heading row.
In this moment, a shipping confirmation is sent to the customer's email.
- Print the relevant order documents for the shipment.
The shipping label and dispatch note can be printed in the Shipping details section at the top of the page.
To print other order documents (such as the receipt, return form, and dispatch note for the entire order), go to the Print order documents menu at the top.
If an order uses the MyCashflow Invoice service, you'll find the PDF invoice in the right-hand Payment transactions pane on the order page, via the payment's tool menu.
The order has now been processed, and a shipping confirmation has been sent to the email address you've indicated.
By default, orders that have been processed are no longer displayed on the order search, select Delivered in the Status menu.page. To view them, in the
MyCashflow also has a quick processing feature, which performs the routine actions connected to order processing for you.
- The entire order's status is changed to Delivered and the order is hidden from the list on the Orders page.
- Klarna Checkout payments are activated.
- The customer is sent the shipping confirmation
- A shipping label is created for the order. If the order uses a shipping service (e.g. Shipit or nShift), MyCashflow creates a shipping label that can be used with that service.
See our user guide for more information about quick processing.