The built-in logistics solution Unifaun eCom LITE with no monthly fee enables you to use the services supported by Unifaun without having to register as Unifaun's customer, using your own contract numbers instead.
Unifaun eCom LITE enables you to use in your online store logistics companies with whom you already have an agreement but for which MyCashflow has no direct integrations.
There is also the monthly-charged Unifaun eCom PRO extension, with which you'll have at your disposal all of Unifaun's delivery services as well as your own Unifaun account.
The PRO extension pays off if your store has a substantial number of shipments.
If you use the Unifaun eCom LITE service, no Unifaun account is going to be created for you.
Unifaun eCom LITE is built into all paid MyCashflow plans.
The fixed costs of using the Unifaun eCom LITE service are 0.40€/printed shipping label.
The costs are invoiced jointly together with your monthly fees for using MyCashflow.
Additionally, logistics companies might charge you separately for using some of their services.
Supported delivery services
In MyCashflow, Unifaun eCom LITE supports all of Unifaun's delivery services with the exception of PostNord DPD Classic.
To use the built-in Unifaun LITE, you'll need the numbers of contracts with the desired logistics services that need to be entered in shipping methods' settings.
To enable the built-in Unifaun LITE:
- Create a new shipping method on the page See the instructions ›.
- Select Delivery as the type of shipping method.
- Select Unifaun eCom LITE as the shipping service.
- Select the desired logistics company from the drop-down menu.
- Accept the terms of service and click .
- In the shipping method's details, enter the number of the contract with the selected logistics company.
- Enter other details for the shipping method and define its shipping costs.
When you use the LITE package, you won't receive the Unifaun Online credentials. The credentials are included only in the PRO package.
Matkahuolto's and Posti's contract numbers
To use Matkahuolto's and Posti's services via Unifaun eCom LITE, the service-specific contract number must be entered in the shipping method's settings.
- Posti's package services: the contract number for Posti's package services
- Posti's letter services: the contract number for Posti's letter services
- Posti's freight services: the contract number for Posti's freight services inside Finland
- Matkahuolto's package services: the customer number for Matkahuolto's services
If multiple shipping methods use different Matkahuolto services, and you change the customer number in the settings for one of them, the customer number will be updated in all shipping methods that use Matkahuolto's package services.
Posti's contract numbers can be found in Posti SmartShip (go to the SmartShip extranet), in services' order confirmations or on invoices.
Matkahuolto's customer number can be found in the MParcel extranet (go to the MParcel extranet), agreement or on invoices.
In the settings for the shipping methods that use Unifaun eCom LITE, you'll find the Sender details section for defining the sender address for all the shipping methods that use the Unifaun eCom LITE service. By default, the sender address is taken from the store's general settings or version settings.
When you change the sender address in one of the shipping methods, it will be updated in all the shipping methods that use Unifaun eCom LITE.
Printing return labels
The service can also create order return labels automatically. When necessary, you can deliver orders to customers together with ready-made return labels.
Printing return labels is supported for the following delivery services:
- Posti Express
- Posti Postal Parcel
- Posti Home Parcel
- Posti Small Parcel
- Posti Parcel Connect
- Posti Express Freight
- Matkahuolto Bus Parcel
- Matkahuolto Near Parcel
- Matkahuolto Delivery Parcel
- Matkahuolto XXS Parcel
To enable printing return labels, select Print return label in the shipping method's settings.
After the field has been selected, the return label will always be printed together with the shipping label by clicking thelink in order details.
Enabling PostNord services
When enabling PostNord services via Unifaun eCom LITE, if you wish so, you can test the integration to make sure that it works.
The instructions for testing can be found in the instructions to the Unifaun eCom PRO extension.
Testing PostNord in Unifaun eCom LITE is optional.
Unifaun eCom LITE is built into MyCashflow, which means that the integration has already been thoroughly tested and works in the same way for all users of Unifaun eCom LITE.
If you use the Unifaun eCom PRO extension and would like to enable PostNord, testing the PostNord integration is an obligatory part of the enablement process as every user uses their own Unifaun credentials in the integration.
Printing shipping labels
Once the service has been enabled, in order to print the shipping label, in the Shipping details section of the order page go to the relevant shipment, and click the link.
The default shipment description
The default description can be specified on the admin panel's page.
The following shipping services include support for the default shipment content description:
- DHL: Economy Select (duty-free), Express Worldwide
- Posti: EMS, Express Freight, Freight and Priority Parcel
- Postal Parcel
- Home Parcel
- Small Parcel
- Registered Letter
- Priority Letter with cash on delivery
- Express Letter
- Express Parcel
- Express Business Day Parcel
- Express Freight
- EMS express service
- Priority Parcel
- Posti Parcel Baltic
Some shipping services also allow you to edit the shipment description in the Shipping details section of the order page. However, you may want to specify a default description that defines your entire product catalog as clearly as possible.
To use cash-on-delivery, you must have in your online store
- a shipping method in which the customer picks up the order at the logistics company's collection point, instead of a parcel point and
- a payment method with the Cash-on-delivery service enabled.
To enable cash-on-delivery as a payment method in your online store:
- When necessary, create a new shipping method, and select an appropriate shipping service for it.
If necessary, see how to create shipping methods.
- Create a new payment method on the admin panel's page.
If necessary, see how to create payment methods.
- As the payment service, select Cash-on-delivery.
- In the payment method's settings, select an appropriate shipping method.
- Define the rest of the payment method's settings, and save the payment method.
If the customer selects cash-on-delivery when placing the order, the order total will constitute the sum total to be paid upon delivery, which means that the total will include potential shipping and payment fees.
When processing cash-on-delivery orders, mark the order as delivered when you ship the order to the customer, but leave the payment as open. Mark the payment as paid only once it has been credited to your bank account.